Minggu, 26 Oktober 2008

Sample of Recount

My Holiday at Sawiran

Last week my friends and I went to the camping ground at Sawiran. We went camping because we got bored with other activities that we used to do when we were still at Junior High School, such as window shopping, going to the cinema, playing games, etc.

We went to Sawiran by car. We brought a lot of stuff. At the first day we arrived at the camping ground, we made our own tent. There were many people also made their tent. After that, we cooked for our lunch. I was not good at cooking, so I just helped my friend by preparing the ingredients and cutting vegetables. I was quite good at cutting vegetables. We played several games in the afternoon and made barbecue in the evening. It was very cold at night, that’s why I brought my sleeping bag.

Second day, we did out-bond. That was very interesting. My friends and I enjoyed it very much. One of my friends was afraid of height, so that she couldn’t do flying fox. I thought flying fox was the best part of out-bond. We joined ‘jurit malam’ at night. I was afraid of darkness, so I couldn’t enjoy it very much. I preferred bonfire that was held at the camping ground than ‘jurit malam’.

Third day, we climbed the mountain there. The mountain was not very high. But my friends and I were pretty exhausted when we were climbing the mountain. We were very satisfied when we reached the top of the mountain. We saw beautiful scenery, and we could feel the fresh air. Suddenly, our tiredness was gone. There was very quite, so we could feel peace.

We went home in the next morning. We were tired because we couldn’t sleep well, but we were very happy. We sang a song during our trip to our home. It took one and a half hour to reach our home. When I arrived at home, I went to my lovely bedroom and fell asleep.

The most part I like from camping is the barbecue and the bonfire. Besides that, after camping my friends and I can be closer than before.

2 komentar:

DGinting mengatakan...

Sawiran. Oh, that's located in Nongkojajar, isn't it? My friends told me that they went there for a religious retreat. I have never been there before, but I believe that must be a cold place.

Jasmine mengatakan...

Ing, it's really fun activities... I like Sawiran because of his view and fresh air... unpolluted..

It's good for relaxing and refreshing. ^-!

Oh...I want to go there...



Friends Forever..


Peace,
Lilian